Taking on a home renovation is a test of patience and budgeting. You come out of the process satisfied and perhaps a bit weary and wiser.
ReD Associates, a New York-based innovation consultancy group is currently conducting a study to learn more about home renovations, and specifically, laundry room renovations. The study aims to better understand the home renovation process, perceptions of space in the home before and after renovation, and factors that may influence the design of laundry rooms and washing machines.
This study is open to homeowners in the New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut area. The interview (four to five hours) will take place in the participant’s home, between August 20th and August 30th. Participants will be compensated for their time.
We are looking for homeowners who fit the following criteria:
- Age: Between the ages of 29 to 50
- Living situation: Mix of single people, couples, and parents
- Income: Upper-middle class with salaries above $100,000 per year
- Renovation: Renovated their home within the last two years, including the laundry room (either as a separate room or part of the kitchen or basement renovation)
- Appliances: Owns both a washer and a dryer that they regularly use, acquired within the last three years, as well as respondents who are intending to purchase a new washing machine soon
If you fit this criteria and would like to participate in the study, or if you have any questions about participation, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or at (347)393-8054.