We’re celebrating everything that makes May great: the best flowery picks on the site! Whether you’re looking to go bold with floral furniture or add a subtle accent piece, embrace springtime with some naturally-inspired decor.
1. A Mid-century floral vinyl and walnut lounge chair.
2. A Hollywood Regency floral velvet sofa.
3. Some bold Danish modern accent chairs.
4. Set of 4 retro Douglas Furniture vinyl chairs.
5. Freshly reupholstered in a fun floral fabric, this Mid-century chair is a mix of chintz and comfort.
6. A crisp acrylic painting of a lisianthus flower.
7. Artist Amanda Ross printed botanicals on shiny, purple silk. So luxe, so fun.
8. A cheerful 1973 acrylic painting of spring blooms.
9. Perfect for a sweet vignette, these Italian framed florals bring double the flowery goodness.
10. This original painting by artist Sara Masterson compliments retro flowers with a modern brass frame.
11. For fans of the classics: this beautiful still life oil painting.
12. A simple line drawing of an iris.
13. A Persian Malayer bouquet rug circa 1920.
14. A George Nelson style sunflower wall clock.
15. Blue-green floral demitasse/tea cups.
16. A Czechoslovakian hand-painted glass bottle with original stopper.
Can’t get enough florals in your life? Check out Krrb for ways to incorporate flowers in every aspect of your life.